- 7. Annual Meeting
An annual meeting is held once a year, within three months after the financial year end. Case not included in the notice may be made to the decision. When voting has was a member over the age of 18 a voice to add. Amendments to the statutes shall be valid after the decision of two consecutive annual meetings, at least one of which is regular. Notice of a general meeting shall be made by written to all members. It shall be issued not earlier than four weeks before the meeting and no later than two weeks prior to the meeting.
At the annual meeting, the following matters:
- The issue of the competent provisions.
- Choice of meeting President, meeting Secretary and two people.
- Board of Directors, Inc. economic report.
- The auditor's written narrative.
- Discharge of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the Chairman.
- Choice of other Board members.
- The election of Deputies.
- Election of Auditors.
- Election of Nomination Committee.
- Determining the Member fee.
- EV. proposal from the Board of Directors and members.
- 8. motions
Motions to the annual meeting shall be submitted no later than four weeks before the annual meeting.
- 9. the Auditors
At the annual meeting are elected at least one, maximum two internal auditors. Financial statements are reviewed by the internal auditors and the external auditors for the annual meeting.
Board fee is payable.
- 10. Nomination Committee
The nomination Committee is elected at the annual meeting of Nominating Committee for the next annual meeting.
- 11. amendment of the statutes
For amending the party's bylaws required decisions on two consecutive annual meetings. At the second annual meeting required minimum 2/3 majority of statutes. Charter amendment shall be announced at the annual meeting notice.
- 12. Extra General Meeting
Additional meetings shall be held whenever the Board considers that there are grounds for it, or if it is requested by an auditor or by at least one tenth of the members of the Association. Summons are issued at least one week before the extraordinary general meeting. Only the case that the notice specifies.
- 13. Resolution
Decision of the party's resolution can only be made at two consecutive annual meeting, at least one of which is regular. A minimum of 2/3 of the number of votes cast must approve the proposal.